The all things tattoo megathread

• 2 weeks later...

'Who is the best tattooist in Sheffield?' is on a par to asking 'who is the best electrician/shelf stacker/plumber in Sheffield?' There are many excellent tattooists here, some are just less show biz than others and as such don't judge their achievements by awards won at shows they choose not to attend...

'Who is the best tattooist in Sheffield?' is on a par to asking 'who is the best electrician/shelf stacker/plumber in Sheffield?'

Not realy, unless you see plumbing as an art form.

I've been to 4 tattoist's in Sheffield, 1 in clowne, 1 in Doncaster and 2 in Rotherham, and now I stick with Feline, after trying different places over the last 7 years I found Feline and won't go anywhere else.

Who's your favourite tattooist there? I've not been to Feline before but seeing as I'm not very welcome in both of the tattoo shops I've been in before (different reasons, haha) I need a new one for the tattoo I want on my left tricep, and the one I want at the top of my back :thumbsup: