The all things tattoo megathread

It's nto something you should rush into, but who knows next year it might be out of fashion, so I can understand your impatience.

As I've had it designed for me and I've been wanting the same thing for two years I doubt this will be an issue.

I am in need of another tattoo......need my fix of that pain - love it :D fancying one behind the ear....just not sure what to have though

Not many (reputable) places will do behind the ear, and I have to say i think it looks a bit tacky.

I am in need of another tattoo......need my fix of that pain - love it :D fancying one behind the ear....just not sure what to have though

Scripted letters seem to be getting a bit dated now, they were all the range behind the ear.

As for the pain, I'm extremely addicted to it! :hihi:

I went to Van Schaiks in Hillsborough for my first one which i didn't really think that much into.

as i booked it almost immediatley after turning 18.

it was small, but a girl did it there and it looks pretty good. bad point: really heavy handed while tattooing. but everyone's different i suppose.

had my second at feline. a huge rose vine from ribs to to hip by Gavin. absolutely amazing. despite the 4 month waiting lists, they would always be my first choice from now on.

charge £60 an hour currently.

I went to Van Schaiks in Hillsborough for my first one which i didn't really think that much into.

as i booked it almost immediatley after turning 18.

it was small, but a girl did it there and it looks pretty good. bad point: really heavy handed while tattooing. but everyone's different i suppose.

had my second at feline. a huge rose vine from ribs to to hip by Gavin. absolutely amazing. despite the 4 month waiting lists, they would always be my first choice from now on.

charge £60 an hour currently.

£60 per hour!? Christ. I know Fiona and the gang are good, but that's a lot of wedge. Have a look here to see what £25 per hour can buy you.

I would be suspicious of £25 an hour.

A lot of people are. Have a read of the info on the facebook page and some of the comments from past customers, also look at the photos of Andy's past work. If you're still not convinced, send me an PM and I will explain in more detail - or don't! It's your loss ;)