The all things tattoo megathread

Hi I realy need help basicly my wife wants a tattoo and she don't know what she wants well she wants it on her lower back and a tribal design looks on the cards.

so I ask if any good drawer or artist can design an amazing tattoo that would be fantatic please help just email if you can help

Edited by swampy29

Any good tattooist will do that for you, if you put some general ideas togeher and take them when you make your apointment.

Ive used Gavin at Feline Tattoo for several years now. Whenever i wasnt sure on the specifics of my ideas, he will take a biro and draw the most fantastic things striaght onto me.Changing and shaping at my request. He didnt charge for this either, but out of respect you tip for the bespoke art.

So best thing to do, is do your research on a artist, and talk to them.

Anyone had tattoo removal by laser?

Is it effective and successful

How many places in sheffield carry out this procedure and where

Think before you ink!!!

Not many places but I know which offers the best value for money ;)

Is it effective? Yes

Successful? Yes

Happy to help :)

For those looking for cheap tattoos, do you really want to skimp on something that'll be with you for life?

Here's the kind of stuff you can get if you're prepared to wait & pay Cecil Porter Tattoos - Animal

I had this done in one 7hr sitting by the amazing Cecil Porter in July when he was doing a guest spot here in Sheffield at Thou Art. Had to book months in advance and it was far from cheap but it's something I can be proud of!

For those looking for cheap tattoos, do you really want to skimp on something that'll be with you for life?

Here's the kind of stuff you can get if you're prepared to wait & pay Cecil Porter Tattoos - Animal

I had this done in one 7hr sitting by the amazing Cecil Porter in July when he was doing a guest spot here in Sheffield at Thou Art. Had to book months in advance and it was far from cheap but it's something I can be proud of!

Haha I like that, the work is incredible, I wouldn't have a muppet myself, but you can't fault the tattoo.

Good man for doing what everyone else should do! :)

I had Cecil do my inner arm last year. I agree, far from cheap but did a fantastic job. Still considering getting him to do bottom half of my arm too