The all things tattoo megathread

Anyone had tattoo removal by laser?

Is it effective and successful

How many places in sheffield carry out this procedure and where

Think before you ink!!!

Hi we are opening soon on Sharrow Vale Road and we offer rejuvi tattoo removal, a safe and effective alternative to laser removal. It gets very good results, if you are considering having a tattoo removed you might want to check us out - we will be running some opening offers and a discount for SF users too - see the website in my signature

• 2 weeks later...
hi all im trying to find a picture of a very specific tat i saw in skegvegas.

basically its a heart with wings, crooked halo, devil horns, devil tail, plaster, fag and says fallen angel on it.

iv looked on google and can not find it does any1 have this

Did you see someone with the tattoo you speak of, or did you see it in a studio on the wall? If it's the former then it may well have been a custom design. Not all tats are straight off a shop wall - some people like to take the time to comission/create something that's unique to them, rather than have some commercially available, generic design slapped on their skin. If you saw it in a studio, then your best bet would be to research the name of the business and get in touch with them directly. Better still, approach any respectable tattoo artist with a description of what you're after and have them design something that's truly personal to you!

Did you see someone with the tattoo you speak of, or did you see it in a studio on the wall? If it's the former then it may well have been a custom design. Not all tats are straight off a shop wall - some people like to take the time to comission/create something that's unique to them, rather than have some commercially available, generic design slapped on their skin. If you saw it in a studio, then your best bet would be to research the name of the business and get in touch with them directly. Better still, approach any respectable tattoo artist with a description of what you're after and have them design something that's truly personal to you!

it was on the wall il get someone to change it for me a bit thanks for that

re.... tattoo removal depends weather you want lazer or tattoo eraze ??? tattoo eraze gets fab results about £50 for anything the size of a digestive biscuit. i've had 2 treatments and mine are virtually gone they re tattoo you with special cream hurts more than usual but if your like me i just wanted them off the place is called mr personality 677 chesterfield road woodseats