The all things tattoo megathread

a name on a finger isnt going to work very well. its either gona drop out. or bleed out and will look pretty much like a black blob.

i wouldnt do it as it wouldnt ever look great. im sure you will find a shop to do it but they will just want your money without any concearn for how it will look 2 months dow the line.

I had mine done 3 years ago and it still looks great.

The tattooist I go to don't do hands, necks or faces, I guess this means they are missing out on the current teenage trend of having initials on your neck (very classy) but I think they retain their profesional image.

The tattooist I go to don't do hands, necks or faces, I guess this means they are missing out on the current teenage trend of having initials on your neck (very classy) but I think they retain their profesional image.

There are not many places now that hold the same rules to be fair. Some won't do faces, I know that. But with the trend of neck and hand tattoo's, a studio would be stupid to turn down custom.

There are not many places now that hold the same rules to be fair. Some won't do faces, I know that. But with the trend of neck and hand tattoo's, a studio would be stupid to turn down custom.

Not if they're already busy and turning custom away - which is common for the more popular studios with hefty waiting lists! Too many people have that "I'm taking my custom elsewhere and you're gonna suffer as a result" attitude (and it's not limited to tattooing), but the reality is, businesses will go on functioning perfectly well, even without those misguided, self-important types who have their hearts set on having a spider's web across their face or ACAB on the knuckles of their right hand.

A good business can afford to be selective of it's clients; don't be fooled into thinking otherwise.

Hi

Im interested in finding a new tattooist in Sheffield, I have half a sleve (lower arm) and want to finish it of (upper arm) with some detailed bio-mechanical work (a friend designed the tattoo already). It also covers up a bad tattoo I had when is was 18.

I really like the work done at feline but I find them very expencive and wondered what peoples opinions was about feline (if they are value for money) or if you know of any other good tatooists in sheffield, (don't want to sound patronising but really would value the opionions of people who have had detailed and extensive tattoo's).

Thanks for for your help.

Alex

Hi

Im interested in finding a new tattooist in Sheffield, I have half a sleve (lower arm) and want to finish it of (upper arm) with some detailed bio-mechanical work (a friend designed the tattoo already). It also covers up a bad tattoo I had when is was 18.

I really like the work done at feline but I find them very expencive and wondered what peoples opinions was about feline (if they are value for money) or if you know of any other good tatooists in sheffield, (don't want to sound patronising but really would value the opionions of people who have had detailed and extensive tattoo's).

Thanks for for your help.

Alex

I use feline all the time and find the guys friendly and welcoming and all talented artists. I think that you get what you pay for. I have just had some great work done there for £60 per hour. Good work ain't cheap and cheap work ain't good.