The all things tattoo megathread

Look up Cecil Porter online. I know for a fact he's coming to thou art next year in the spring and will have appointments available :thumbsup:

Thanks for that - I emailed him as his work looks great, but had no reply, so guess he isn't any good for me

Thanks for that - I emailed him as his work looks great, but had no reply, so guess he isn't any good for me

Don't be too hasty - he posted this on his facebook page earlier today (prior to that he's been quiet on there too for a few weeks)

"hey everyone i know im really behind on my messages and such im really sorry ive been incredibly busy with some side projects and will be tryin to catch up asap

also i have my dates for coming over to the uk and will be posting them soon and having everyone contacted

sorry i havent been answering ur e-mails and ill try to get to them ...soon

-cecil"

So...I'm looking to get a third tattoo, just a small black design I've drawn. I'm new to Sheffield so don't know where's good to go. I'm not the kind of person you'd expect to have a tattoo, and feel a bit intimidated walking into some of the more "hardcore" places around.

I don't have a car so would like somewhere that's easy to reach by bus. I live in Ranmoor and I'm still getting used to the travel here (I've never been on a tram before!!). I don't want it til January but would like to book an appointment and make sure that my design will be OK.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where would be good to go?

Don't be too hasty - he posted this on his facebook page earlier today (prior to that he's been quiet on there too for a few weeks)

"hey everyone i know im really behind on my messages and such im really sorry ive been incredibly busy with some side projects and will be tryin to catch up asap

also i have my dates for coming over to the uk and will be posting them soon and having everyone contacted

sorry i havent been answering ur e-mails and ill try to get to them ...soon

-cecil"

still nothjing, so he isn't worth waiting for :( Bad show cecil