The all things tattoo megathread

Apologies Liam.

I'm actually answering, or retorting to a factually incorrect piece of information.

Does my posting on this topic offend you?

in no way does it offend me, but there are the odd one or 2 people who are turning this discussion into advertising space

Liam believe it or not I agree it appears that way hence leaving the thread alone unless the conversation warrants my input. However I have no objection to you or anyone reporting my posts that you may not agree with as I'm more than confident that the site moderators/admin will remove it if they feel it breaches forum rules :)

Right well i had my nape pierced the otherday and stupid me didnt do very much research other than "ooo that looks nice" .. Apparantly they can migrate, or reject :/ .. A wanna know if anybody else has this particular piercing or any other surface piercing and how common is 'migrating' or 'regecting' ?? Confused.com i am

Cheers :)

i used to have my bridge pierced, that was a surface piercing. i think that every surface piercing will eventually migrate (work closer to the skin) as obviously the force of the skin tries to push it out. if you are wanting something more permanent i recommend having microdermal implants, iv got one in my chest and that cant migrate. its completely under the skin with a 'foot' on so only the ball or gem can be seen so if you are wanting the same look as a nape piercing you would need two. a friend of mine had surface piercing on her wrist and that managed to work itself loose within a matter of weeks, also if you let it get to that point it leaves a hell of a scar. mine on my nose is very obvious. if it was me i would take the nape piercing out and look into microdermals instead, its a bit more money but in the long run i think its worth it. i think its about £40 to have one done but iv never had any issues with mine. i had it done at thou art on chapel walk in town, they are all really lovely in there aswell! hope this helped. you might want to google microdermal implants (anchors) before you go so that you know what it is.

just to let everyone know we are no longer at woodhouse

we have moved to

285 prince of wales road

sheffield

s2 1fh

RING Shane on 07859708000

as well as the tattoo studio we now sell witchcraft supplies again ***WOOHOO*** :banana: :banana:

Brightest Blessings

Rainbow

• 2 weeks later...