The all things tattoo megathread

hi guys,

thinking about having my first tattoo in 6 to 8 weeks, has anyone been to mr personality at woodseats? rung up today and they were really friendly and the guy told me to bring some designs in! has anyone else been here? xxx

I only had a piercing done there a few years ago now but I didn't get a good impression. They were friendly enough but let's just say they had some offensive signs in the back of the shop that gave me the impression they would not have been so friendly if I was not white. If I'd seen those first I never would have given them my money but when I was in the chair it was too late! Also my mum was there with me and wanted to get her nose pierced and they wanted to do it with an ear piercing gun, those aren't even good to use on ears because of the risk of cross contamination, but used on the nose they can damage the cartilage! She declined. And they fitted my tongue with a short bar that didn't account for swelling so now I'm scarred for life with a dent in my tongue where it dug in! I've not been back but I couldn't honestly recommend it. Piercings are more simple than tattoos and they still managed to screw that up! That was a few years ago but I've not heard of them changing management since.

I only had a piercing done there a few years ago now but I didn't get a good impression. They were friendly enough but let's just say they had some offensive signs in the back of the shop that gave me the impression they would not have been so friendly if I was not white. If I'd seen those first I never would have given them my money but when I was in the chair it was too late!

I'm guessing you mean swastikas?

You'll find these in quite a few tattoo shops. Hopefully not in relation to nazism though.

http://history1900s.about.com/cs/swastika/a/swastikahistory.htm

not into tattoos at all, whenever i see a pretty girl with one it makes me cringe

graffitti for the skin perhaps?

is it the infuence of MTV and/or the premier league footballers getting mega tattoed that is making it the IN thing to do

can't see the attraction myself but each to their own i guess

not into tattoos at all, whenever i see a pretty girl with one it makes me cringe

graffitti for the skin perhaps?

is it the infuence of MTV and/or the premier league footballers getting mega tattoed that is making it the IN thing to do

can't see the attraction myself but each to their own i guess

I guess so.....have always found tattoos on girls incredibly sexy