The all things tattoo megathread

Hi guys!

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo sometime in the near(ish) future, and was wondering if any of you could recommend a good tattoo parlour in Sheffield. Obviously I've heard of some of them, like the one on Chapel Walk and Feline, but can anyone give me an idea of how good the shops are from a personal perspective? Any also, any ideas on how much they charge?

Thanks! :)

I have this thing where i want every tattoo I have to be from a different shop (Im strange i know)

Im wanting script writing that says "pain is temporary pride is forever" either on shoulder or ribs,, anyone know of any shops that are friendly, Won't get peeved if i swear/cry (Haha after five tattoos i still cry...)

Iv already been to:

Steel City

Wild Lotus

Feel the Steel

Thou art

And a place in lincoln (Haha)

Thanks

I have this thing where i want every tattoo I have to be from a different shop (Im strange i know)

Im wanting script writing that says "pain is temporary pride is forever" either on shoulder or ribs,, anyone know of any shops that are friendly, Won't get peeved if i swear/cry (Haha after five tattoos i still cry...)

Iv already been to:

Steel City

Wild Lotus

Feel the Steel

Thou art

And a place in lincoln (Haha)

Thanks

I bawled like a baby by the end of mine. Haha

Give DnA a try. Dave is good and can handle the crying.

I will :)

This is the girl that was "banned" from anymore tattoos after her first one.. I have to do some kissing up to my mum.. Haha

Lol. Good luck!! I still need to get some background work on mine. I'm working up the courage. If I can figure out how I'll try to pm you a picture of mine. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, so, start again in here shall I, seeing as my last post got closed as I was unaware of the tattoo megathread!

Thinking about having my first tattoo done and wondered if anyone has had one done at Forgiven Tattoo and does anyone recommend this place?

One person posted something that warned me away from this place before my thread got closed, not sure why though?

Any info/advice would be great as not from the Sheffield :)

Thanks!