The all things tattoo megathread

Devil, i said not to go near the place, the tattoo i had done, was not very well drawn and also the infill has ended up rather blotchy and has a very strange crackled effect to it that doesnt look nice and is not something Ive experience with my other tattoos that I have had done elsewhere.

a few people I know have also have had similar experiences to me, a friend has just had to have a tattoo in memory of her grandmother that she had done at forgiven covered elsewhere as it was so bad that it made her extremely unhappy at it seemed to ruin the memory of her grandmother.

I would reccomment Feline Tattoo on Hickmott Road, they are more expensive but you certainly get what you pay for there, they are all amazing tattooists.

Hi guys!

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo sometime in the near(ish) future, and was wondering if any of you could recommend a good tattoo parlour in Sheffield. Obviously I've heard of some of them, like the one on Chapel Walk and Feline, but can anyone give me an idea of how good the shops are from a personal perspective? Any also, any ideas on how much they charge?

Thanks! :)

You could always look back over this thread and get plenty of personal perspectives.......

cant see what the problem with dna art as i have had four tattoos from him and two of them are cover ups from old tattoos and also i know a few other people who have had tattoos from him and they havnt complained dont be fooled by the shop its the person who is doing the tattoo and not the shop if you have a picture you want done he will do it and he is reasonably priced