The all things tattoo megathread

Has anyone used Grin "n" ink in Swallownest or the ink master in Killamarsh? my tattooist is in Barnsley and i dont drive so have to rely on others to take me but i want to find someone closer to home who i can trust and doesnt charge a fortune.

If its trust you want,then Inkmaster isn,t the one for you,I used a particular tattooist there,then they started telling me he was booked up,putting me in with the owners daughter.......who didn,t do a very good job.

I bumped into him a few weeks ago in Crystal Peaks,on asking why he had been so booked up,I was told he hadn,t been,that they had told HIM I had cancelled.......so beware.

Has anyone used Grin "n" ink in Swallownest or the ink master in Killamarsh? my tattooist is in Barnsley and i dont drive so have to rely on others to take me but i want to find someone closer to home who i can trust and doesnt charge a fortune.

Try Dragon Tattoo Studio,ask for Hoppy,been at it years and worked at most major studios in Sheffield,if you ask for a particular person at Dragon,you get them,they are at Intake.

Try Dragon Tattoo Studio,ask for Hoppy,been at it years and worked at most major studios in Sheffield,if you ask for a particular person at Dragon,you get them,they are at Intake.

I would try there but S12 is a little far from me i dont know Sheffield very well not too bad with Rotherham lol

I go to grin n ink, sally the owner is fantastic!!! im going back friday to have some more done on my side and her work it amazing! I would seriously consider going there! Tell her kate from over the road sent you! (i live opposite her shop) she does not overcharge either!

Can anybody recomend me a good tattoist that is reasonably priced i have been told by a few friends to try thou art but heard its £60 an hour and i am wanting 2 sleeves a tatt across my back and some writing on my ribs oh and 1 on my chest that i want designing for me, i have the vision in my head just cant draw :help:

Can anybody recomend me a good tattoist that is reasonably priced i have been told by a few friends to try thou art but heard its £60 an hour and i am wanting 2 sleeves a tatt across my back and some writing on my ribs oh and 1 on my chest that i want designing for me, i have the vision in my head just cant draw :help:

Talk to Dave at DnA Art Tattoos. His rates are quite reasonable and he can draw what you describe to him. He is good. I promise you will not be disappointed. Besides doing great tattoos. He is actually a really good artist. I've seen his tattoos and his non tattoo related drawings. Excellent, quality work.

I can recommend several tattooists at reasonable rates. I should point out that I do tattoo removal at the first two studios but never recommend an artist if I didn't think they were any good.

1) Ink Surgeon (Rob) at Ink Surgery Tattoo Studio, Aston

2) Ben at Skin Candii Tattoo Studio, Woodhouse

3) Cal at The DarkArtz Tattoo Studio, Rotherham

All can be found via facebook and all portfolio work can be seen so you know what you're getting.

Incidentally if you or someone you know is looking for laser tattoo removal, our treatment costs are only £20 per session when you attend one of our clinics. We run them on Fridays and Saturdays during the month. We also provide a try before you buy facility (PM me for more details). You'll not find a more reasonable rate anywhere else in the country.

Edited by Sheff Laser