The all things tattoo megathread

Eek. I've had all the usual painful spots done (feet, inside of upper arm, elbow etc) but the ribs definitely is the winner on pain. Guess it depends how big you're going - I had to admit that I'd had enough and call time on one of the sessions for my ribs and at the time I thought 'never again', but you know how it is...

What ^ says....Get ready to hold your breath! :o But worth it all in the end.

my bfs after a tattoo 4 stars down his arm how much would people charge because hes only got a tenner pm me with quotes

The only place that would do something for a tenner would be prison. Most tattoo artists have a minimum charge and its a lot more that a tenner. :loopy:

I've just had an awful mistake of a tattoo covered up on my hip. It was solid black and I was told by 2 tattoo artists that it couldnt be covered.......I want to MYSTIC INK on price of wales road...shane did a fantastic job of a very pretty tribal rose design....LOVE IT!

He also did my partners half sleeve tattoo of a praying angel and writing....looks FANTASTIC.

Def recommend Shane at MYSTIC INK!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, if not I'm sure y'all will tell me. I am getting married next April in Florida and would like to try and get a tattoo on my shoulder removed by then, basically 10 years ago when I was young, I went along to get a tattoo on my foot and came out with something I wasn't really sure about on my shoulder because the bloke that did it convinced me it would be too painful on my foot. I was wondering if anyone has any recent recomendations on tattoo removal in/around Sheffield, I live in S12 but work in Rotherham and drive so travel isn't an issue. The tattoo on my shoulder is a celtic pattern and is dark green.

I've just had an awful mistake of a tattoo covered up on my hip. It was solid black and I was told by 2 tattoo artists that it couldnt be covered.......I want to MYSTIC INK on price of wales road...shane did a fantastic job of a very pretty tribal rose design....LOVE IT!

He also did my partners half sleeve tattoo of a praying angel and writing....looks FANTASTIC.

Def recommend Shane at MYSTIC INK!

yes shane is a top bloke andhis wife is always on hand for a chat while you wait , great people :)