The all things tattoo megathread

My mate is doing my tattoo friday afternoon he does them me cheap, be rude to say no to him designing me another :)

lol

I have found a breast cancer logo that is in a doves mouth while it is in flight. (sign of being free and at peace)

I want my nan's name on ribbon and the date 02/06/2011 as she past this june on my wedding anniversary

She battled it 3 times but this time it took her from us, and she was too tired to fight. :( Her funeral is this week and I can't even go and say goodbye (long personal reason)

And thought this was a fitting tribute :) shall post pics when it is done :)

Has anyone tried Diamond Tattoo in Crystal Peaks? What did you think????

21-06-2011 21:26

my girlfriend went to diamond ink for a cover up of a rabbit on her shoulder and was told it could not be done, i went to all ink at gleadless townend and spoke to them about and they said to fetch her in so they could have a look.....i took her and they covered it with a japanese flower and it looks really nice, the link is here ......

hope this helps!

My mate is doing my tattoo friday afternoon he does them me cheap, be rude to say no to him designing me another :)

lol

I have found a breast cancer logo that is in a doves mouth while it is in flight. (sign of being free and at peace)

I want my nan's name on ribbon and the date 02/06/2011 as she past this june on my wedding anniversary

She battled it 3 times but this time it took her from us, and she was too tired to fight. :( Her funeral is this week and I can't even go and say goodbye (long personal reason)

And thought this was a fitting tribute :) shall post pics when it is done :)

Thats a lovely thing to have done, I love tattoo's on men and women, but always think that tattoo's that mean something or have some history to them makes them special, even if it is just means something to that one person.

Sorry about your nan, good luck with the tattoo x

I didn't talk to my wife for a week when she came home with one.

I can't stand the things.

When I first saw this I thought to myself, thats a bit harsh!

Then I remembered how I felt when my OH came back from a stag do with 'moutache', yes moustache in LATVIAN on his wedding finger! Can't say I found the funny side of that :huh:

Edited by summa

but a scar will look nice ?

Can't you just cover it with make-up for the wedding ?

Why would she be scarred? Laser tattoo removal has the lowest risk of scarring in the industry. Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattoo_removal

She's actually more likely to be scarred from the tattoo process than the removal with the technology today.

For those interested in a more central service. We're now operating a clinic in the heart of Sheffield City Centre as well our usual home based service and Doncaster clinic. Still great rates for laser tattoo removal with many customers coming by way of recommendation.

Hello,

I have been thinking of getting a tattoo for a few years now and after looking a loads of designs I really like the Oriental/Japanese theme, the thing that appeals to me most are the Hannya masks.

As it would be my first can anyone give me a bit of information:*

I have different features I like from the various designs I have seen, I assume if i was to go to a shop they would be happy to take the bits I like and try to come up with something personal and fairly unique?

What kind of time and cost would I be looking at? Was planning on having it in full colour on my outer thigh (don't want it too on show just yet).

Is there anywhere/anyone you would recommend for this kind of design?

Thanks.