The all things tattoo megathread

does anybody know anywhere in sheffield that does dermal piercing.

I recently bought skin deep tattoo mag and saw this, and thought it looked so pretty.

Contact Claire @ Skin Vasion. You'll find her on Facebook if you search for 'Skin Vasion'. Great prices, very friendly service.

does anybody know anywhere in sheffield that does dermal piercing.

I recently bought skin deep tattoo mag and saw this, and thought it looked so pretty.

I would always reccomend Lee at Forgiven Piercing (Cricket Inn Road)

Hes absoloutely lovely! (Even if he does look terrifying!!)

will always make you feel at ease, is professional, and are so hygenic you could eat of the floors..

When i had my tongue pierced he waited half an hour while my nerves calmed down, I will never go anywhere else.

Also If your in town this week, look out for a girl (Me!!) handing out flyers for them with £5 off piercings and 50% of tattoos!

this might sound really pathetic but......are the dermals really painful, and how are they done. I don't really know much about them apart from Id like a few adding to my tattoo on my back.

Edited by shorty558
spelling

this might sound really pathetic but......are the dermals really painful, and how are they done. I don't really know much about them apart from Id like a few adding to my tattoo on my back.

Have a look on youtube there are loads of videos "microdermal" is best to search, i have no idea if they hurt but im sure its no worse than a tattoo

Hi

After seeing an amazing tattoo artists work in turkey and regretting not having it done there, i now want it done, a pattern on my foot with bright almost florescent colour (green leaves etc...)

Ive never had a tattoo done before so need some

One briliiant, ive seen some bloody awful ones done

By artists in sheffield so will only go with a reputable one, im in no rush and will go on a waiting list if it means getting a good artist! Unless i can get a cheap flight back to turkey LOL (my hubbys done by him is stunning!)

I've got a tattoo on my foot (flowers and leaves around my dads name) it was done at dragon tattoos at intake, I've had all mine bar 2 done there the only reason I don't still go is because I live too far away.

Could you perhaps upload a photo on here, use photobucket or tinypic, i would love to see it :)

2 bad experience of places my hubby went to was on west st and one on london road, both tattoos are awful quality, i want one but dont know where to go. It has to be a recommended place and one where the artist will help design and not just expect people to walk in and pick a pre-design from a book. Can you help?

Edited by iphonelover