The all things tattoo megathread

There's a tattoo megathread.

And good luck with that. A partner's name tattooed on them always seems to curse a relationship.

Hope you prove it wrong.

Nah, it's right about the curse. I even had the Chinese equivalent, and it still didn't work. I'm still happy to show it (upper arm) cos to be honest it was more about having the tattoo than what it said...but I tend to cover up when picking up a takeaway lol

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, if not I'm sure y'all will tell me. I am getting married next April in Florida and would like to try and get a tattoo on my shoulder removed by then, basically 10 years ago when I was young, I went along to get a tattoo on my foot and came out with something I wasn't really sure about on my shoulder because the bloke that did it convinced me it would be too painful on my foot. I was wondering if anyone has any recent recomendations on tattoo removal in/around Sheffield, I live in S12 but work in Rotherham and drive so travel isn't an issue. The tattoo on my shoulder is a celtic pattern and is dark green.

Hi, I'm going through the process of having my tattoo removed. I tried most places in Sheffield and because it is a tattoo with a lot of green ink not many places could remove it . It depends on the laser they use . Each one removes only certain colours so you need somewhere with more than one laser. Sk:n on psalter lane are doing mine as they have 2 lasers that can remove my tattoo . They did a test patch for £50 then each treatment is £85 .it's not cheap but it depends how much you want it removing . They are lovely there too . Good luck and have a fab wedding day :) Research online first there is info on the lasers

Iv just had a Tongue piercing and a big rib piece done by skin candii in woodhouse an couldn't be more happy!! They were so friendly, showed me everything they were doing as I was so scared, and made sure I was okay before they did anything, my rib piece is absoloutely amazing and my Tongue is healed and changed thanks to wallis, 100000% recommend them!

Hi

I had my first tattoo at Feel the steel on mansfield road near manor was ever so patient with me and turned out to be a fantastic result.

My sister uses Inovation tattoos on handsworth had an angel done on her bak looks amazing with shading aswell,

Hope you mange to find somewhere decent

Hi

I had my first tattoo at Feel the steel on mansfield road near manor was ever so patient with me and turned out to be a fantastic result.My sister uses Inovation tattoos on handsworth had an angel done on her bak looks amazing with shading aswell,

Hope you mange to find somewhere decent

I have had both of mine done at Feel The Steel and I can't praise them enough.

They are great!