The all things tattoo megathread

Put a pic on so we can see how good it is.........

It's only small, but good! I can't be sure it was her though. I remember going there (about 96 or 97), and the choice was a bloke or a woman. The bloke I think had more experience, and 2 of my friends had him do them (theirs weren't as good, and now look thick and smudgy). I had the woman, and it looks as perfect as the day it was done. The name Fiona rings a bell, but if there was more than one woman working there at the time, then it could have been them. I'm sure she was cheaper than the bloke, which doesn't fit with how good she is (as I've heard since).

Just be sure it doesn't end up looking like this.

lol.

Oh my stars. They are awful.

I dont really understand the whole tattoo portrait thing. I've seen it on the telly "every time I look at it I'll be reminded of my (normally dead) relative". Surely if you loved them you'll remember them anyway and not when you just have a shower, go for a swim or have a medical examination. Get a nice photo in a nice frame and maybe a nice one to go in a purse or wallet. Mind you if you're proper Yorkshire you might not see them often .........;)

Not slating tattoos in general, I think they're cool just not sure on the portrait thing but hope it goes well.