The all things tattoo megathread

Job type: Temporary

Location of job: sheffield

Further details

:help: im looking for someone that comes to your home to tattoo please inbox me cheers :)

Is it legal for someone to come and tattoo at a residential house and charge for it?

I wouldn't go near any tattooist who did this anyway, but I actually do wonder the legality of it as there are strict H&S guidelines for shops.

As far as I know (and am happy to be proved wrong) its not a health and safety matter if you tattoo at someone's home. It actually becomes a criminal matter and therefore down to the police to prosecute.

Ps if anyone needs tattoo removal that starts from £20 a treatment. We're now based at crookes :)

It will take a while. At least 6 months or so but you can buy topical numbing gel for any discomfort. Laser treatment will look much better than an even bigger black cover up tattoo. A few sessions of laser removal will help you get a better cover up.

That depends on the person doesn't it?

Some people like big black tattoos.

Besides which, there are other options given the artistic skills of many tattoo artists these days, such as a cover up tattoo that isn't big and black.