The all things tattoo megathread

i need a good tattooist close to s2 preferably that will be able to do me a commerative tat that wont cost the earth and they wont try to change the look of

Chezz if you want a decent tattoo to commemorate something then I wouldn't be opting based on cost. I can get one of our apprentices to do the job for £25 an hour. It won't be the same as if our more experienced tattooists did the job but it would be cheaper.

If you are looking for one close to you then I think Fallen Angel is close and they're a good studio. We're based at crookes and you're welcome to come here but we're not as close to you as Fallen Angel. Takes yer pick :-)

Chezz if you want a decent tattoo to commemorate something then I wouldn't be opting based on cost. I can get one of our apprentices to do the job for £25 an hour. It won't be the same as if our more experienced tattooists did the job but it would be cheaper.

If you are looking for one close to you then I think Fallen Angel is close and they're a good studio. We're based at crookes and you're welcome to come here but we're not as close to you as Fallen Angel. Takes yer pick :-)

i didnt mean cheap hun my oh has got one that a trainee did it does not look right she changed the design on it and made a mess of it and charged him £150 for 2 hours work.

i want someone whos going to do it right but not rip me off, its only a paw print im having but its a big one possibly with a name

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im so heart broken had a tattoo done and not been finished to what i wanted its a sleeve i been happy all way though but then i showed what i wanted it filled in like and come out with it looking nothing like it im so upsett and payed loads out for this to be done is there any tattooist who can sort it out for me asap

im so heart broken had a tattoo done and not been finished to what i wanted its a sleeve i been happy all way though but then i showed what i wanted it filled in like and come out with it looking nothing like it im so upsett and payed loads out for this to be done is there any tattooist who can sort it out for me asap

Try Van Schaiks at Firth Park ...ask for Dave I am sure he will be able to sort it out......0114 2442272