The all things tattoo megathread

My sister had hers done at feel the steel he did a really good job. Artwork was spot on and the application (line definition, detail etc) is some of the best ive seen.

Might be worth checking out his site:.. (cant post sites yet, im sure google can help..)

Many would, including myself. Had two done there and was happy with the price and the work on both occasions.

my daughters all have tattoos and all done by Dave at Van Schaiks....they are without exception very well done and very well designed. One has a fairy which has the prettiest face I have ever seen.

Does anybody know of any tattoo studios in Sheffield that are taking on apprentices' or do apprenticeships. Any help or advice would be greatfully appreciated. Cheers, Joe.

If you are going to put the leg work in and visit all the studios / parlours in town take your port folio with you and anywhere worth it's salt will want to see that you can draw first.

Hi there Im new so bare with me guys :) . Does any one know a really mint tattooist ? im anting half a sleeve

LAB13 on Attercliffe are very good, a woman named Jo has done all my tattoos so far, i recommend her. they are also open on sundays which is just for women only sessions.