The all things tattoo megathread

I have had this tattoo done 2 weeks ago and the day after noticed this kind of smudging. I thought it was a bruise but it's still there and i can see it in a few other places.. On the main bit and you can see a little on the curving line at the righthand side of it...

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/bladesrus/2012-09-28-378.jpg

Not sue if it is "blowout" (going in to deep) as i have never had a problem before after my other tats....

No not yet mate wanted to wait for it to heal up then see what they say..And to me it is under the skin not on the skin. It's like when you put a felt-tip pen on wet paper that kind of smudge..??????

Could it simply be bruising,not trying to make out you are daft mate:hihi: but its possible.Like i say that deep one of mine looked like ink [people thought it was part of the design] and that was all bruising.

Could it simply be bruising,not trying to make out you are daft mate:hihi: but its possible.Like i say that deep one of mine looked like ink [people thought it was part of the design] and that was all bruising.

Did you mean its possible he is daft or possible it is bruising?:D