The all things tattoo megathread

Ok so this isnt going to a be a new subject. I was wondering about where to go to get a tattoo in Sheffield.

I want a pheonix I have seen on another tattoo site just below my navel and so about 3 inches high.

So where to go and any idea of how much a tattoo of this size would cost me???

Thankin ya!

Feline tattoo in Sharrowvale. They base the cost of how long it takes not how big it is

Feline tattoo in Sharrowvale. They base the cost of how long it takes not how big it is

Loopi asked that question 8 years ago, so I would think that they already have the information and/or the tattoo they were seeking.

i am getting a tattoo done and have designed the tattoo myself to reflect my passions in life

one of my passions is car valeting and i am having a slogan tattood on my arm but am unsure as to which way to word it so need ya opinions

a) obsession is perfection

b) perfection is obsession

also best tattoo shops in sheffield at a reasonable price

thanks

I'm wanting a portrait of my border collie on my thigh, just wondering if anyone can recommend a tattooist in South Yorkshire?

I live in Barnsley but used to live in Sheff so know my way around and i don't mind traveling if they do a good job :)

Thanks

I've used Feline tattoo studio before and have been very impressed by their work especially Fiona who owns it, check her portfolio out on their website as I'm sure she does good animal portraits but she is pricey.

If you want to travel a little further afield I've also used New Era tattoo in Dronfield, the lad there called Crip is very very good and to be fair cheaper than Feline.

I've used Feline tattoo studio before and have been very impressed by their work especially Fiona who owns it, check her portfolio out on their website as I'm sure she does good animal portraits but she is pricey.

If you want to travel a little further afield I've also used New Era tattoo in Dronfield, the lad there called Crip is very very good and to be fair cheaper than Feline.

Surely feline only does cats,you need canine tattooists:hihi::hihi: