The all things tattoo megathread

Best tattoists in Sheffield is Feline Tattoos on Hickmott rd, Hunters bar.

She girl who owns it Fiona is pretty famouse in the world of Tattoos & the place is booming!

Totally agree! Feline are awesome - had a few from there and getting ready to book in for another!

just looking - not really into the tattoo/piercing thing like my daughters, but if I knew a really good tattooist who was sympathetic to a 53 year old first timer, i might be tempted. I saw a photo on the net recently of a little flower tattoo on a hand - being a pianist, that would be a good place to put one. No point getting one and spending half your time hiding it that's silly. i'd want to show it off before I kick the bucket - no good being the prettiest artwork on the mortuary slab.So it's time to do it. Recommendations gratefully received because in this - I know nothing.:cool:

Is forgiven any good on cricket inn road? I've seen some pics of work on facebook and not impressed so far, also what about tattooists on chapel walk, is it reasonable? In price and work

I've used both tattooist, Niall at Forgiven was very good, designed my tat for me too. Had a difference of opinion with the shop owner and don't go there anymore.

Thou art on Chapel Walk was great, but the guy that tattooed me has moved back to Scotland so I can't vouch for the other artists.

As for price, you pay for what you get. I'd expect to pay £60 - £70 an hour.

I can recommend Ben at Skin Candii in Woodhouse too

• 3 weeks later...