The all things tattoo megathread

Be better off saving up, a cover-up by a learner might end up looking worse than the original.

i have said this to him, but you know what people are like when they get and idea in there heads.. like talking to a wall, i know iv seen some nice ones by learners (i don't have any myself) but this guy has a few, all nice and neat, but since his divorce has no cash to splash and the name is visible..

personally i don't agree with names for this reason lol

Q-tattoo, orchard square workshops,01142 787282, Brilliant tattooist, both of them.

As with everything, you get what you pay for, if someone can do it cheap, that's because it will look cheap, I am £400 down rectifying a cheap tattoo, and not yet finished.

Thank you. I don't mind the price aslong as the work is good

Thats the most important thing..the work is good, seriously, get reviews/recommendations before commiting, and ask to see pictures of previous work, a good artist will have before and after pictures in abundance...The girl who works there is a bit special in portraits, just go and have a chat, they're sound guys.

Have you ever had a tat before?

They are really hard and expensive to undo if it goes bad, so be 1000% certain before you go ahead, I have recommended Quoz...I:E Q tattoo as i have had 9-10 tats done by him, the other 3...2 are just ok, 1 he is working on covering up, make sure you barter though...

all Sheff aren't we!!!!!

Good luck and give us some pics 'eh?

Seeing as tattoos are a very visual thing, I think some links would be more useful for people looking to choose a tattooist. Here's one I had recently. Only one sitting on this so far, more time booked in though and I'm looking forward to getting it done. Done by Guy at Wiseguys Ink in Rotherham.

Seeing as tattoos are a very visual thing, I think some links would be more useful for people looking to choose a tattooist. Here's one I had recently. Only one sitting on this so far, more time booked in though and I'm looking forward to getting it done. Done by Guy at Wiseguys Ink in Rotherham.

Strange:) but impressive.