The all things tattoo megathread

Fair enough. I opened a separate thread because the replies on the tattoo megathread are not to well structured and I kind of wanted a famous artist to make mine ... if there are any in this area of UK.

Not so sure about famous artists,but we do have some really good tattooists in sheffield,im sure you wont be disapointed.:)

Fair enough. I opened a separate thread because the replies on the tattoo megathread are not to well structured and I kind of wanted a famous artist to make mine ... if there are any in this area of UK.

If you're wanting a famous artist to do it, Thou Art have guest artists in. Also look to see who is at Tattoo Jam in Doncaster soon. Loads of famous artists. Pick the ones you fancy and then send them an email asking if they have anyone booked for the show.

If you're wanting a famous artist to do it, Thou Art have guest artists in. Also look to see who is at Tattoo Jam in Doncaster soon. Loads of famous artists. Pick the ones you fancy and then send them an email asking if they have anyone booked for the show.

Good idea.

At this moment I'm leaning towards Wiseguys Ink in Rotherham. I read somewhere that Guy is pretty awesome

After searching through this VERY long thread I'm left with a few candidates: Feline and Wiseguys (which I understand they have an artist that used to work at Feline). Which option would be the best?

Guy at Wiseguys used to work at Feline before going out on his own. He did my back piece for me whilst he was there and it very talented. I have also had subsequent work done at Feline all to a very high standard. I cuurently go to 5 Magics in town as Rich is very good at the style I like.

Guy at Wiseguys used to work at Feline before going out on his own. He did my back piece for me whilst he was there and it very talented. I have also had subsequent work done at Feline all to a very high standard. I cuurently go to 5 Magics in town as Rich is very good at the style I like.

What's your style? I'm asking because I'm into demons ... does Guy or the artists at Feline have any experience with that kind of tattoos?