The all things tattoo megathread

My ex had a fantastic back piece done there...covering the whole of thier back. It was that good it was in many tattoo magazines and won loads of awards.

Definately recomended.

But..if you want a brilliant job done where i can personally recomend the work is 'Lithas' Darnall....best atmosphere best people running it...you cant go wrong...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

.....Litha...i will collect the tenner next time i pop in...lol

• 2 weeks later...

theres a really easy way to solve your problem... dont get pregnant ;)

but that aside, I'm sure any good tattooist can probably give you some good advice, when your pregnant you belly streaches like mad, so it all depends on whether your skin goes back to how it was before you got pregnant, it could warp the tattoo I guess... or if you had to have a sesarian section you could ruin it too...

do you plan on having kids? why do you want it on your belly so bad? could you not have it someplace else if you plan on having kids? how old are you? if your young-ish then will you care if you have a kid at 30 and your tattoo gets a bit dodged, surely you dont plan on flashing your belly to all when you get older and married and having kids?

just some things to think about :)

Originally posted by J-Blaze

Have it on your back it looks much sexier :)

I'll second that!

Plus it hurts on the stomach sooooooooooooo much.

I've got one on my stomach that reaches below my waist line of my jeans to just above my first rib on the left side of my body.

3 hrs of pain - but it looks good.

OMG though it really does f****** hurt on the stomach!

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler

I'll second that!

Plus it hurts on the stomach sooooooooooooo much.

I've got one on my stomach that reaches below my waist line of my jeans to just above my first rib on the left side of my body.

3 hrs of pain - but it looks good.

OMG though it really does f****** hurt on the stomach!

:thumbsup:

Do you think so? Ive got one that goes around my navel, radiating about 2 inches out, and I didnt find it particulalrly painful. Hardest part about it was trying to keep still for 3 hours.

• 1 month later...