The all things tattoo megathread

open every monday as from today, offering £10% off all tattoo and piercing booked or performed on a monday, opening hours 10-5pm call 01142678885 ask for scott or mick, best prices in town and to top it off we giving a further 10% off, dont delay call today , lol

464 glossop rd, broomhill, sheffield s102qa

here's a couple of my tattoos if it helps people make a judgement.

My roses and stars

The leopard stars were done at Q tattoo, I was pretty impressed with them Quoz is a nice bloke and made me feel relaxed.

The flowers I got done at Thou Art on Chapel Walk. Stewart there speciallises in old-skool type stuff, helped me design it from scratch, as i went in with a totally different idea. Was just really helpful and didn't pressure me into something I didn't want though. The studio is quite new and really clean, professional, private tattoo rooms etc. They also only do custom work which usually indicates a high standard. I'll be returning there in the future.

I'd also reccomend Nigel Kurt at Funhouse, I've forgotten where it is exactly but his website is already on this thread. I've not got any work by him but seen many examples and his black and grey especially is excellent. Where's I'd go if I wanted any B&G or realistic stuff.

I've also got another tattoo I got done at Modern Body Art in Birmingham, but this is a Sheffield forum innit!

here's a couple of my tattoos if it helps people make a judgement.

My roses and stars

The leopard stars were done at Q tattoo, I was pretty impressed with them Quoz is a nice bloke and made me feel relaxed.

The flowers I got done at Thou Art on Chapel Walk. Stewart there speciallises in old-skool type stuff, helped me design it from scratch, as i went in with a totally different idea. Was just really helpful and didn't pressure me into something I didn't want though. The studio is quite new and really clean, professional, private tattoo rooms etc. They also only do custom work which usually indicates a high standard. I'll be returning there in the future.

I'd also reccomend Nigel Kurt at Funhouse, I've forgotten where it is exactly but his website is already on this thread. I've not got any work by him but seen many examples and his black and grey especially is excellent. Where's I'd go if I wanted any B&G or realistic stuff.

I've also got another tattoo I got done at Modern Body Art in Birmingham, but this is a Sheffield forum innit!

Your tattoo is beautiful!

I'm desperatly wanting another, I've just had my lip pierced and still feeling good from that, I'd love a new tattoo :rolleyes:

I don't mind tattoos, I would have probably had one myself by now if I was brave enough :blush: Having my nose pierced put me off having anything sharp coming near me again :o made me dizzy it did..

I'm glad I havn't had a tattoo though :hihi: Have you seen that biddy on that advert with the tattoo :gag::hihi: ..sorry :hihi: It does look awful though doesnt it..

I don't mind tattoos, I would have probably had one myself by now if I was brave enough :blush: Having my nose pierced put me off having anything sharp coming near me again :o made me dizzy it did..

I'm glad I havn't had a tattoo though :hihi: Have you seen that biddy on that advert with the tattoo :gag::hihi: ..sorry :hihi: It does look awful though doesnt it..

Know what you mean - I have three small tattoos all in places that they can be easily covered up. My mum used to try and put me off having them saying what will they look like when you get older, but I figured there will be plenty more of us oldies hobbling around with tattoos as most of us have them now! It'll just be the norm. Must admit though, that woman on the telly does look pretty strange! :hihi:

Well thanks to the good recommendations by people like sammeh86 I have booked in for tomorrow at Thou Art!! I'm having some more work done on my lower arm. I will put pictures up when done!!!

Thanks guys

anytime, i love talking tattoo :)

hope it goes well, stewart (it's him you're getting it with right?) is a good guy, really put me at ease.

I'd love to see pics

~Sam~