What your car says about you

My car says that I'm smart. A 2001 Honda Accord V-6 LX with 140,000 miles on it and as cherry looking as the day i took delivery. People who drive fancy cars dont impress me as anyone these days can lease one. The worst way to squander money is to buy a new car every three years. Once driven off the lot the value drops a few thou and money that could be invested in stocks or put into CDs goes into car payments instead.

Ask any millionaire. My combined total assets put me well into that group

How do you wash your car ? wash the outside first then vacuum inside , I do the inside first , my next door neighbor is a car cleaning fanatic, he's out in his driveway twice a week washing his he even takes off his licence plates washes behind them before putting them back on.

When his daughter visits on weekends, he rushes outside and washes her car before she leaves :hihi:

How do you wash your car ? wash the outside first then vacuum inside , I do the inside first , my next door neighbor is a car cleaning fanatic, he's out in his driveway twice a week washing his he even takes off his licence plates washes behind them before putting them back on.

When his daughter visits on weekends, he rushes outside and washes her car before she leaves :hihi:

************TOP TIP**************

CLEAN YOUR CAR WHEN IT RAINS. YOU ONLY NEED TO SQUIRT SOME SMART PRICE WASHING UP LIQUID ON IT, AND THE RAIN WILL DO THE REST. GREAT IF YOU WANT TO STAY IN, AND DO THE IRONING, OR BAKE CAKES IN THE SHAPE OF HEDGEHOGS.:love:

I go hog wild and spend 13 bucks at the car wash and let the peons do it while I sit in the shade sipping a cup of java

ha ha How accurate! I would stay in and watch Friends and ER all day if I didn't have to go to work, I also do really like egg mayo and tuna sarnies but not together.

What my car (Martin the Metro) would really say if you asked him is that I always forget to give him water so chuck fizzy drinks on his windscreen instead and he has to cover his ears to block out me singing badly to the radio.

Archived