Where was silver tankards made

shaz123

was just talking about my nan the other day and where she worked, i cannot remember the life where she worked, i used to visit her when i was a child and it was in sheffield town centre i think she used to work in a small factory making silver tankards thats all i know can anyone shine a light on this whether there was other factories like that , im sure it was near the moor in town

was just talking about my nan the other day and where she worked, i cannot remember the life where she worked, i used to visit her when i was a child and it was in sheffield town centre i think she used to work in a small factory making silver tankards thats all i know can anyone shine a light on this whether there was other factories like that , im sure it was near the moor in town

shaz123 .What time period are you talking about?

In the early 50s there were dozens of little places around Division St and Carver St nearly all having something to do with the cutlery/silver industry

Archived