Why do people stand in the same place in the pub???

nightwish

went to 3 pubs last night and the corp all the same people standing in the same places every week whats this all about ???

it just got me interested why do we do it !!!

ps thanks for playing a ship load of songs for me DJ MOTH BOY will pm you later went out with some of my partners mates

you are right! i do this!

in one place always at the bar ( for the interesting view!)

in another in the middle of the seats

in the next at the end of the bar

in a further by the side of the dance floor

in another by the doors

And you are right - I do it everytime!! (these are the places i frequent the most)

Even when I go to Manchester, I dance in the same place in South! And I don't go that often!

went to 3 pubs last night and the corp all the same people standing in the same places every week whats this all about ???

ps thanks for playing a ship load of songs for me DJ MOTH BOY will pm you later went out with some of my partners mates

Yes, they do ! Ive never thought of this before, but I wonder why they do ?Is it because they think of the pub as their second home,and their place at the bar is like their favourite armchair(but standing up) Just a thought.:cool:

I go to Corp a lot with my mates but we always move around and go where the best music is. Mind you we do hang around the bar in the main room a lot.

I must admit, do that too in most places hahahah !! I've been clubbing for about 17 years now, it's always happened, everywhere. It just seems to be the norm for most people !! But that's also what makes me tire of certain places - too predictable.... but then i'm guilty of it sometimes, so i ain't gonna complain ;) hehehehehe

When I go in the abbey I find somewhere where the smoke isn't too bad and that is sometimes in the corridor.

When I go in the nelson I stand in front of the DJ booth because my ears hurt really badly anywhere else because they have the music a little too loud. Other than that I like to have a wall to lean on..

Archived