Should there be a nightclub in Sheffield that caters for blokes who can't pull?

Beebop

A nightclub for Blokes who can't pull. Is this a good idea?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. A nightclub for Blokes who can't pull. Is this a good idea?

• Yes
    • No

The thing is though, I'm sure the guys that I'm shoving off lately are the same fellas I was shoving off this time last year :nono: It seems they couldnt pull then, and still can't now!

This is the bit that gets me, the type that I shove off are the type that don't "get" how I initiate a guy to come towards me (and I dont particularly use a weird method)...

I start with eye contact... Just a little more than a few seconds... Say perhaps 4 seconds... Then a little smile (and more than likely a blush) Then I ignore them and dance with my mates, have a laugh etc... If they're responsive then repeat the process but get a little closer, bring your circle of friends into their circle of friends... Then I leave the rest to them, they can then place their arm around me and we'll have a dance because its what I want, I've initiated it...

However some guys do not get this! They come up, grab you and start dancing! To which I abruptly stop, shake my head and do one! :roll:

Maybe (if this isnt such a weird technique, if anyone can back me up) other guys should use it or look out for it?

Women like you were the scourge of my clubbing years. Why couldn't you just hold up a sign that says "Get It Here" or something? ;)

I think I should be front of the queue based on my poor response when a beautiful girl came up to me and told me she thought i was hot after I smiled at her in GC1 on Saturday.

I may be spoken for, but I could have at least acknowledged this advance with more than a smile!!? Just for the fact that it was actually the girl coming up to the male! I think I was actually speechless lol, totally unexpected...

Now maybe its because Im just not that hot, but as a lad this doesn't happen very often in my experience.

I am bemused by the amount of 20 or 30 something blokes in desighner gear who are simply out for a booze up with the lads.

Obviously not every man goes out just to get laid, some go out for fun.

Archived