WOMEN - what sort of blokes do you want? VOTE

Beebop

What sort of man would you like ladys?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What sort of man would you like ladys?

• An old fashioned man (rough and ready)
    • A modern man (make up wearing man)

Hmmm... this could go on for a few pages!

Umm physically - tall (5ft 10+) short dark hair, little bit messed up, brown eyes, nice smile :) BIIIG arms :D Mmmm!

Good manners, understands the meaning of chivalry and likes to put it into practice. Funny, intelligent, interesting and all the rest of it :D

A tallish lanky indie looking bloke will do for me with a flat bottom. Yes he must wear moisturiser and if he wants to wear mascara then i'll apply it!

But I don't want him too groomed. T shirt and jeans with trainers or converse will do. Not keen on skinny jeans, they give away too much! :hihi:

I like either Blue eyes or dark eyes that you could drown in. Either long hair or shaven.

Must definitely say what he thinks without being gobby (I like quiet people) and if he's witty with it, I'm sold.

Music and cinema fan required and should be well read. Guitar playing additional skill. Must be able to tolerate cats and an ability to tick books and cut out strange things is a required skill as well. Has to impress me in some way.

This person doesn't exist. :(

i want a guy who isnt afraid to stand up for me (verbally physically)

who has an opinion of his own

funny

can laugh at me as well as i can

sarcastic

outgoing

give the worlds best hugs and cuddles

intelligent

charming

can hold his drink (well at least till we get home)

can understand my general hatred of everyone. lol.

has decent taste in music (even if its not my taste)

pretty much my current partner. <3 i love him to bits and pieces.

Archived