WOMEN - what sort of blokes do you want? VOTE

Beebop

What sort of man would you like ladys?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What sort of man would you like ladys?

• An old fashioned man (rough and ready)
    • A modern man (make up wearing man)

A tallish lanky indie looking bloke will do for me with a flat bottom.

But I don't want him too groomed. T shirt and jeans with trainers or converse will do. Not keen on skinny jeans, they give away too much! :hihi:

I like either Blue eyes or dark eyes that you could drown in. Either long hair or shaven.

Must definitely say what he thinks without being gobby (I like quiet people) and if he's witty with it, I'm sold.

Music and cinema fan required and should be well read. Guitar playing additional skill. Must be able to tolerate cats and an ability to tick books and cut out strange things is a required skill as well. Has to impress me in some way.

This person doesn't exist. :(

Yes he does, I saw him singing in a band at "Under The Boardwalk" last week, they were called "Van" (I think)

I think that (from a guys point of view) a guy should be able to do the following things... Cook, clean, sew, iron, be handy with a drill and a saw. Be able to go shopping ALL day without complaining. Talk about Soaps with interest. Be there for cuddles, romantic nights in/out. be able to Laugh with and at each other. To make his girl feel special(not like that) everyday with a word or a look. To be able to sing her to sleep. to be spontaneous. to take the lead sometimes. But most of all to support his girl in everything she does.

OH hang on...that's ME!!!!!!

Ideal bloke: the witty geekiness of Ben Folds and Mark Kermode, the musical talent of Elvis Costello, the humour of Marcus Brigstocke, and the physique of Lawrence Dallaglio. PhD preferred, but not essential.

It has been my experience that no matter how they start off, men always seem to change and suddenly go from being the most wondrous, caring human being, to a monster who wants to take you down and prove that they are the stronger sex in all ALL areas. Why do they do that? At first, they love the fact that they have found a strong, independent woman, then, it becomes their sole mission to destroy you by every means possible. Where the hell do they get off being like that!

Archived