Ever had a premonition ?

Yeah, me too. I've had loads, I get them all the time. Can't recall them now but was in Fate magazine last year with one of them.

Never get them about the wonderful things in my life though... or do I? Maybe I just interpret them differently. Now there's an interesting topic for a thread...

I get loads.

Always have done - ever since I was a kiddy wink.

Never bad ones - although I once dreamt about Concord crashing into a tall building - 20+ years or so before it happened :nod:

Errr, like when did Concord ever crash into a tall building?

Errr, like when did Concord ever crash into a tall building?

It hit a hotel in Gonesse

The plane spun out of control as the pilot tried to land at a nearby airfield, crashing into a hotel in the airport town of Gonesse.

L@@K at the report remember?

Or is a Hotel not tall enough for you to justify dissing my premonitions? :roll:

• 3 years later...

ooh been looking for something about premonitions.

A few months ago I awoke from a dream where I was in a house, it was about 11pm and I heard a crashing sound. On investigating I found a tree had crashed into the house - affecting the back bedroom and the kitchen. I saw myself and my daughter walking from the house and to the next but one neighbours where she called for us to have a cuppa until 'they' arrive. (Probs emergency or repair guys)

Fast forward to May this year and I moved from that 3 bed to a 2 bed. Last week while having breakfast before leaving for work, that dream came to me and again the next morning. This is the house complete with massive sycamore tree at the bottom of the garden.

Can't believe it.

I get loads.

Always have done - ever since I was a kiddy wink.

Never bad ones - although I once dreamt about Concord crashing into a tall building - 20+ years or so before it happened :nod:

You've lost me there? Concord never did crash into a tall building did it? It caught fire when taking off when debris ruptured a fuel tank & the jet flames ignited it.

If you are talking World Trades.....they were 747's weren't they?

Archived