Help needed over ID

newfgreen

I work in a pub and if it was me, it would depend how old all your friends were and if you all looked old enough. if everyone else was 18 or older i'd probably let you get away with it... but then not if i was in a crap mood!! But then again, i dont work in the city centre so i guess it's different.

I work in a pub and if it was me, it would depend how old all your friends were and if you all looked old enough. if everyone else was 18 or older i'd probably let you get away with it... but then not if i was in a crap mood!! But then again, i dont work in the city centre so i guess it's different.

Oh everyone will be 18 anyway on friday i think i am just going out with the g/f as she has work on sunday morning.

i got id'd the monday night of my 18th (i was 18 on the tues) and they wouldnt let me in the club till midnight..was very very annoying as i had been going to the club since i was 15 anyway! if you get id'd at a club they probably wont let you in till midnight and embarras you in front of everyone in the queue (hint..dont go to gatecrasher!)

i got id'd the monday night of my 18th (i was 18 on the tues) and they wouldnt let me in the club till midnight..was very very annoying as i had been going to the club since i was 15 anyway! if you get id'd at a club they probably wont let you in till midnight and embarras you in front of everyone in the queue (hint..dont go to gatecrasher!)

No am saving Gatecrasher until Saturday. Just looking at bars on west street for now.

Archived