Help needed over ID

newfgreen

same here , im 21 and they ID me every week :( guess theyre just doin their jobs but it is annoying when much younger people get away with it!

i'll b grateful when im 40 :hihi:

I'm 32 and my brother is 36 and we both got ID'd and refused entry in almost every establishment we went to on holiday last year!

(my brother is grey and almost bald too!!)

Ok it wasn't in Sheffield, or even England in fact but all the same, don't count on 40 being guaranteed entry anywhere!:)

I've been out in town twice in the past week or so and got ID'd in Cavendish twice in one night (once on the door then at the bar) and in Varsity at the door and again in Cavendish another night too. I don't mind, I don't look particularly old at all (although I am 21) so I expect it, but what's so annoying is in Cavendish I saw one of my brothers friends in there and she's only 17!! how did she get past the door and bar staff without getting ID'd?! I wouldn't say she looks any older than me but I reckon it's because she's pretty tall and I'm a bit on the short side, that seems to play a big part!

Anyway, I work in a pub and if I ID someone and they don't have any, I won't serve them, full stop. Harsh I know but knowing my luck they'd be a "mystery shopper" trying to see if I'll back down and serve them anyway, then I'd get fined lol.

Archived