Has anyone had a BA? or used Transform Medical Group in Sheffield? Opinions Please

Hi there,

I am considering going for breast augmentation surgery with the transform medical group, i have been recommneded Dr Kazzazi by a few people but was just wondering if anyone else had used transform medical group for anything and what yours views are on the procedure or quality of care is/was like. Also if you had any problems.

I would be very greatful to hear from anyone who has had breast augmentation surgery and what they thought or anyone that has used Transform Medical Group.

Thanks x

Hi,

I have had breast augmentation surgery with Dr Kazzazi but i had mine done in Rotherham and i have to say i had no problems at all - no pain - a hour after the op i was up and about chatting to the staff at the hospital - cant reccomend the clinic (to be honest i have heard some bad things about them this is why i chose to pay a little extra and go to a diff clinic) but the Surgeon yes deffo he was good, made me at ease and answered all the questions i had

If you want to know anything else just ask - i remember how many questions i had before i had the surgery :thumbsup:

no not any more, i was abit rounder when i first registered with sheff forum ( was a size 14), since then i have lost quite a bit of weight n go to the gym everyday (size 10) smart arse. thanks though for pointing that out, made me feel all the more better.

I think you should spend the cash on confidence / self esteem training. This is the root of the problem.

I had my BA done last December through Transform. The surgeon I had was Mr Cajano and he is brilliant. Having the operation is the best thing I have ever done and I feel like a new person. I can definately recommend Mr Cajano and the Transform team (they are up at Sheffield Airport now). The hospital they use in Manchester is superb and I was really well looked after there. The after care I have received has been faultless. I had no pain after the op and you can hardly see the scars even now. I have now got exactly the figure I have always wanted and although to some people it can seem a bit cheesy saying you want a boob job and that you should just be happy with what you have got but those narrowminded people don't understand how having very small breasts can affect a somebodys confidence on a day to day basis.

I appreciate having radical surgey isn't for everyone but if you feel really strongly about it I would definately go and have a chat with them (their consultation is free).

Hope this helps x

As an independant hospital group they should be registered with The Healthcare Commission, subject to National Care Standards and be inspected regularly.

Go to Healthcare COmmission Website and have a look around, you should be able to find inspection reports for specific hospitals

Archived