Rollestone/ Bankwood School - school photos

katkin

A long shot I know but does anyone stil have their form/group photos from their days at Rollestone/ Bankwood school please? I was there up to 1973 (?) before heading up to Ashleigh Comp. My mum very kindly threw away any photos/mementos I had of my time there. I was Kathryn McKenna way back then, if anyone can remember me.

I was born 1963 and in 4th form was in Mr Tate's class - one of the temporary classrooms near the gate. I think 2nd year was Ms Wolstenholme (I seem to recall we had a temp teacher when the class photo was taken tho- Ms Jenkinson?) Can't remember any of the other classes yet- oh hang on thoung, one year (1st/ 3rd?), it was Mr Senior- we were based in that pseudo-classroom attached to the dining room with the sliding wall.

A long shot I know but does anyone stil have their form/group photos from their days at Rollestone/ Bankwood school please? I was there up to 1973 (?) before heading up to Ashleigh Comp. My mum very kindly threw away any photos/mementos I had of my time there. I was Kathryn McKenna way back then, if anyone can remember me.

I was born 1963 and in 4th form was in Mr Tate's class - one of the temporary classrooms near the gate. I think 2nd year was Ms Wolstenholme (I seem to recall we had a temp teacher when the class photo was taken tho- Ms Jenkinson?) Can't remember any of the other classes yet- oh hang on thoung, one year (1st/ 3rd?), it was Mr Senior- we were based in that pseudo-classroom attached to the dining room with the sliding wall.

there is some photos on freinds reunited site :thumbsup:

None from my year unfortunately, but I've found one of my group photos - it's not in very good condition but if you were in Mr Tait/Tate's class in 4th form,in. I guess 1973, you might just find this interesting...

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u30/katkin2/Bankwood1973005.jpg

Top row from the left shows:

Mr Tait, Michael or Andrew Hancock, Glyn Machin, Wayne Fearn, Chris Adams (yes you BEAMISH!), Mark Todd, Mark Platts, Philip Rose, Craig Wakefield, Ricky Barker, Brian Mohamed

2nd Row from back:

Andrew ?, Wayne Howarth, Sharon Fletcher, Claire French, Sharon Birks, Jayne Lotka, Alison Grundy, Gail Reed, Jillian Cooke, Paul Howarth

2nd row from front:

Sharon Ashton, Kathryn Mckenna (me), Wendy Haigh?, Shirley Morris, Jayne Tomlinson, Ann McElweine, Cheryl Turner, Janet France?

Front row:

Mark Mason, Mark Platts, Stephen Senior, Andrew Cleary, Glenn Robinson and Gary Ward

what a little set of angels...I wonder how many psychopaths and mass murderers that year turned out?

None from my year unfortunately, but I've found one of my group photos - it's not in very good condition but if you were in Mr Tait/Tate's class in 4th form,in. I guess 1973, you might just find this interesting...

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u30/katkin2/Bankwood1973005.jpg

Top row from the left shows:

Mr Tait, Michael or Andrew Hancock, Glyn Machin, Wayne Fearn, Chris Adams (yes you BEAMISH!), Mark Todd, Mark Platts, Philip Rose, Craig Wakefield, Ricky Barker, Brian Mohamed

2nd Row from back:

Andrew ?, Wayne Howarth, Sharon Fletcher, Claire French, Sharon Birks, Jayne Lotka, Alison Grundy, Gail Reed, Jillian Cooke, Paul Howarth

2nd row from front:

Sharon Ashton, Kathryn Mckenna (me), Wendy Haigh?, Shirley Morris, Jayne Tomlinson, Ann McElweine, Cheryl Turner, Janet France?

Front row:

Mark Mason, Mark Platts, Stephen Senior, Andrew Cleary, Glenn Robinson and Gary Ward

what a little set of angels...I wonder how many psychopaths and mass murderers that year turned out?

Andrew? is Andrew Colley or so I have been informed by his brother sat next to me

How did Mark Platts make it into the back row and the front row?

Is the Gary Ward, the one with the crane through the side of the house, or the other one off of Bankwood Road?

Lots of the surnames (Colley, Machin, France, Senior, Platts) are familiar, they have younger siblings, but you lot must be a couple of years older than me, you may know one of my older brothers, the Harpers (Robert or David)...

Great picture!!! not sure that's Janet France though? I must send this to Glyn Machin!!

You see that's why I need your help - after all these years, I honestly don't know. See if he remembers me whilst you're at it. Only tell me if he says nice things though...

How did Mark Platts make it into the back row and the front row?

Is the Gary Ward, the one with the crane through the side of the house, or the other one off of Bankwood Road?

Lots of the surnames (Colley, Machin, France, Senior, Platts) are familiar, they have younger siblings, but you lot must be a couple of years older than me, you may know one of my older brothers, the Harpers (Robert or David)...

Gary Ward- I thought it was a car that went thro the side of his house not a crane but you may be right. Mark Platts- if you're out there- tell me which one is you and who the heckthe other lad is please?

Archived