IPod Volume help

scottf

Well both really, but its especially annoying on my ipod.

I don't really want to install rock box on my ipod, i'm too scared of messing everything up!

It'll only work on the first gen nano anyways but don't worry about screwing up...just make sure your music is backed up as if you screw it you just run the apple installer and it'll put the apple firmware back over it :)

I must have big ears then. Mine fit fine.

And i actually think the sound quality is the best i've heard through 'in-ear' headphones... but i'm obviously no audiophile.

they sound tinny or overly echoey. i have a low mid range pair of sonys that come highly recommended throughout the ipod snobs (i paid $30 US - they run about £25 UK) and theyve been going strong for the last two years. decent sound (even if they are a lil bassy) and they come with adjustable end pieces to fit ears accordingly. plus they are black and dont make me stand out to muggers.

btw im no audiophile, but i can tell that the apple ones are lacking. but if the apple ones are great for you than thats great :)

Archived