I need some Friends!

ChrisRedroom

Hi Sheffielders, I've just moved to abbeydale road to work closer with my band http://www.myspace.com/redroomuk , I used to live in Leicester. Anyway I've come here as abit of a loner and I want to go out and party or for some casual drinky type things. Im Male, 26 and single... oh if anyone knows of any Drummers who might be intersested in playing for us let me know?

Thank you

Chris

Hi welcome to shef, I am from Leicester well leicestershire (sileby) was where I was brought up after a stint in Notts and a few other places moved here about a year ago. You should be able to hook up with som people on the forum they seem a friendly bunch. All the best:D

K

welcome chris... i booked you for a gig @the bedroom.. good to see you have made the move (i think) you guys talked about.. but drummers in sheffield are VERY hard to come by..my advice...if you find one who is average.. snap him up!

if ur not already on.. register on sheffieldsounds.co.uk and get urself along to some gigs and im sure in no time you will know a few 'regulars' at different venues.

Archived