Dog poo dog poo everywhere!

I went to Norfolk park today and the amount of dog poo all around there is a disgrace. I'll bet I know who's responsible for much of it, that dotty old woman that is a regular in the park who uses crutches because she can barely walk yet has SEVEN count'em SEVEN dogs with her, all not on leads; is she in control of any of these dogs in any way?-no, does she pick up the poo from all these dogs?-no.

This anti-social woman should be banned from the park or have those dogs taken away from her.

God is she still going?

She had more than 7 when I used to live near Manor, never had a problem with her though. The dogs stayed close and if they did wander she called and they came. Off lead doesn't mean no control.

No it shouldn't, its just not practical is it?

Yes it is practical. Film.the cat, collect the fine. Cats make far more mess than.dogs & their mess is disgusting. Smells far worse and they like to do it on flower beds and veg patches.

Archived