Sheffield United v Preston

dansufc

I was suprised about the attendance for sundays game but let's not forget it was 12-30 ,most are still in bed after saturday p**s up.but who cares we got 3 points & the joint best defensive record after 6 games 2 against.

Originally posted by tosh13

I was suprised about the attendance for sundays game but let's not forget it was 12-30 ,most are still in bed after saturday p**s up.but who cares we got 3 points & the joint best defensive record after 6 games 2 against.

not to mention climbing to 6th in table.......

wonder if weds are in there play offs?

Yes, the attendance figures for the Leeds game were embarrassing. If I can make the effort and come down from Southport to support the Blades, why can't those who live round the corner turn up? Never mind.

Originally posted by timo

Yes, the attendance figures for the Leeds game were embarrassing. If I can make the effort and come down from Southport to support the Blades, why can't those who live round the corner turn up? Never mind.

i did not shirk responsibility for this game

nor thew other 2 home games this season and a pre season friendly

wanted to go to burnley, but was working, wanted to go to QPR and Preston, but i finished work at 5 and would not have got there in time GRRRR

Hey come on guy's United are doing well & there's talk in the Sunday Mirror that we are after Matt Jansen from Blackburn,Preston are also interested but it looks like we have better chance because of his wages,he is on £25,000 at Blackburn which I find astonishing for a guy who is not that well known in the premiereship.But as long as he's got over his accident & can get back to how he used to play then we will have a good striker.

Archived