Liverpool Vs The Blades

scottf

Your predictions in here please!

I think this seasons tight opener will be followed up with a hard fought victory for the blades in the return leg!

Michael tongue and rob hulse on target for the blades with a gerrard freekick in response by the pool. 3 points coming back to yorkshire :D

I think we will get a result at anfield

and what would you call a result ........ keeping your goal difference above the others below you :hihi:

Seriously though .. the blades will deffinetely put 11 men behind the ball, its whether we can get that early goal to open them up.

If we do get an early goal i believe we could run up a big score.

If we dont then it could be very tight and scrappy.

I believe we will get the 3 points tho whichever way the game goes.

Its hard to see where a goal 4 united will come from to be honest i think its more a case of can liverpool open them up

2:1 to Sheff Utd.... I can only dream!

It's a tough one for me as I'm from Liverpool but have been in Sheff for 8 years and adopted Utd as my team... it's always good to see the under dogs win tho :)

no its not nice for a scouser to cheer on the underdog cos they moved away 8 yrs ago ......... shame on you :hihi: :hihi:

paul, how can you say you can't see where a goal could come from when we have scored first against arsenal,yourselfs,tottenham,portsmouth???

were a far better team than when we played you earlier on in the season with a much improved attack.

paul, how can you say you can't see where a goal could come from when we have scored first against arsenal,yourselfs,tottenham,portsmouth???

were a far better team than when we played you earlier on in the season with a much improved attack.

Yes you are mate and im not slagging off united, i actually look for their results after i have looked at pools.

Yes you are better now, but so are we. We also have the best home record in the prem and the best defence barring man u i think (not sure on that one)

I just believe that we will have that much possesion that you will bank 11 men behind the ball which will mean that when you do gain possesion there will be nobody up front for you, therefore will find it incredibly difficult to get a goal

Yes you are mate and im not slagging off united, i actually look for their results after i have looked at pools.

Yes you are better now, but so are we. We also have the best home record in the prem and the best defence barring man u i think (not sure on that one)

I just believe that we will have that much possesion that you will bank 11 men behind the ball which will mean that when you do gain possesion there will be nobody up front for you, therefore will find it incredibly difficult to get a goal

Shows how much you know about the recent up turn in uniteds form.

No comment on scoreline with this, but even if we lose its no biggy

Archived