Liverpool Vs The Blades

scottf

Well as i seem to be the only one who went to the match can i please make a couple of points about saturday-

-Liverpool is an absolute ***** hole and should be demolished compleatly straight away

-The liverpool fans are the WORST i have ever (not) heard- that many people in the ground and there wasn't one song all math, it was like a morgue in there, good job we were singing otherwise it would have been the first match to have been played in total silence.

-Fair play to liverpool, they were the far better team and there passing and marking really nullified any chance we might have had

-Stephen gerrard should have been at last nights oscars for the acting for the dive,yes he had his arm round him but it was absolutly pathetic seeing him do that- THATS why he's not the england captain-because he is a cheating little ****.

Nothing like sour grapes is there. How much of Liverpool did you actually see? Even Warnock spoke of the Liverpool fans singing , granted its not like it used to be , but what grounds are? The referee even told Kozluk to put his arms down , Warnock even told him before the game:loopy: . I know plenty of Blades fans who would want a player half as good as Gerrard , butobviously not you.

Nothing like sour grapes is there. How much of Liverpool did you actually see? Even Warnock spoke of the Liverpool fans singing , granted its not like it used to be , but what grounds are? The referee even told Kozluk to put his arms down , Warnock even told him before the game:loopy: . I know plenty of Blades fans who would want a player half as good as Gerrard , butobviously not you.

lol sour grapes?? not me mate, i know where were beaten- i just don;t like to do it via cheating which you guys seem to do quite alot, are you trying to say that gerrard A)wasn't looking for the penalty B)went down too easily??? it wouldn't have changed the end result as you compleatly out played us on saturday andf we deserved to loose but it gave you a head start.

I come from the M62 and every single road that we saw had boarded up houses and rough as houses pubs- its horrible, im sure there are nice areas pal but round there its like beirut!!!

were you at the game? did you actually hear the non-singing of the liverpool fans? i SWEAR that at one point in the second half i could have had a conversation with someone on the kop without raising my voice- if that what sucess brings you- a club full of tourists, then id prefer to stay as we are.

If you watch it Gerrard makes the first contact!

Kozluk's arms were out showing the ref he wasn't touching him!

Exactly, at no point were Kozzys arms around Gerrard. At the most the ref could only give an indirect free kick there for obstruction, but when was the last time you saw a foul for obstruction and indirect free kick given. Gerrard just ran into Kozzys outstretched arms and fell. The man is a cheat. And I agree with Warnock about the ref. We now have professional refs and they are as bad now as they were when they had other jobs to do

Scott I agree that gerrard went down very easily , and I wasn't shouting for a penalty , but if the defender is stupid enough to carry on when the ref has warned him then you are going to use it to your advantage.

I wasn't at the game on Saturday , but i admit that at times when I have been this season it has as much atmosphere as mars. The only time it seems to get exciting is against Man U or european games.

As far as coming into Liverpool from the M62 it has always been a bone of contention that bringing people right into the city off the motorway is not the best advert for the place.

i remember when i was at uni, my friend had gone on a day trip to look at something about liverpool (something to do with architecture or road layouts), and when she came back she was telling me about this area that she didnt think exsisted in this country anymore. how all the shops were borded up and it was horrible!

i asked her what the area was called and she said Fazakerley.

you should have seen her face when i said half my family lived there and its were i grew up :hihi: :hihi:

lol sour grapes?? not me mate, i know where were beaten- i just don;t like to do it via cheating which you guys seem to do quite alot, are you trying to say that gerrard A)wasn't looking for the penalty B)went down too easily??? it wouldn't have changed the end result as you compleatly out played us on saturday andf we deserved to loose but it gave you a head start.

I come from the M62 and every single road that we saw had boarded up houses and rough as houses pubs- its horrible, im sure there are nice areas pal but round there its like beirut!!!

were you at the game? did you actually hear the non-singing of the liverpool fans? i SWEAR that at one point in the second half i could have had a conversation with someone on the kop without raising my voice- if that what sucess brings you- a club full of tourists, then id prefer to stay as we are.

You have obviously never been to Anfield when they are playing a big club ??

Some quotes for you .... from people who's opinion we all hold in a higher regards to yourselfs ........

David Pleat

"Anfield is the only stadium in Britain where the crowd is truly the 12th Man. It's a cascade of noise thundering all round the ground and I doubt Barcelona's players will have ever experienced anything like it..."

Bobby Robson

"I think that playing at Liverpool's stadium is one of the most memorable experiences you can have as a footballer," claimed the 73-year-old. "The fans are incredible. It is different. The team belongs to the supporters; it is the team of the city and because of this, they create a very special atmosphere.

"They sing, scream, are noisy and they generate an infernal atmosphere but, at the same time, it is very sporting. Barca can expect to have a bad time in Liverpool. If they go there and do not lose, they will have done well for themselves. The atmosphere that the players will encounter is one of the most stimulating that they could see right now in a stadium. The players will love it."

Add to these the quotes made by T Henry and A Ferguson when they stated that Anfield is the place to play football and that it is the first game they look for when the new fixtures come out each year.

Just because the crowd were flat against Sheff U, (hardly suprising really when its so easy for the team ... the crowd hardly have to push the team on do they ?)

there both idiots- gerrard for diving, kozzie for even having his hands out there for gerrard to run into.

If the ref had not given the pen for the foul on Gerrard ........ wouldnt we have got one for the kick to crouch's face that reqiured 7 stitches and a broken nose ?????

You have obviously never been to Anfield when they are playing a big club ??

Some quotes for you .... from people who's opinion we all hold in a higher regards to yourselfs ........

David Pleat

"Anfield is the only stadium in Britain where the crowd is truly the 12th Man. It's a cascade of noise thundering all round the ground and I doubt Barcelona's players will have ever experienced anything like it...."

Pleat also went on to say "...of course all that is secondary to the world class array of street prostitutes available, on any given street corner, which allows me to indulge my penchant for a spot of crawling of the kerb variety. :hihi: :hihi:

Pleat also went on to say "...of course all that is secondary to the world class array of street prostitutes available, on any given street corner, which allows me to indulge my penchant for a spot of crawling of the kerb variety. :hihi: :hihi:

:hihi: :hihi: hahaha yeah ok good post ..... although all major cities are infested with whores, which leads to a different thread ..... all women charge men money mate in some way or another so are they all not prostitutes to some extent :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Archived