Liverpool Vs The Blades

scottf

to be fair paul, if gerrard left liverpool you would be half the team you are! he raises the other players and drives the team on. look at the cup final against west ham, he won you the game, he won you the champions league by making liverpool raise their game. in the derbys i only fear gerrard. if he has a poor game or we can nullify him the rest of the team arent up for the fight (carragher excluded)!

to be fair paul, if gerrard left liverpool you would be half the team you are! he raises the other players and drives the team on. look at the cup final against west ham, he won you the game, he won you the champions league by making liverpool raise their game. in the derbys i only fear gerrard. if he has a poor game or we can nullify him the rest of the team arent up for the fight (carragher excluded)!

ok thats your opinion but let me say this ....... isnt a captains job to raise the other players, drive the team on ??

Am i wrong when i say finnan, agger, alonso, sissoko, kuyt, crouch and carragher (you mentioned) are all not in their own right, good players with their own strengths and qualities ??

i think he's trying to make a point like thats just been proved with chelsea, they may have a team FULL of good players- but without there key player- john terry, they look far far worse!!!!

i hear what your saying but sorry i have to say that all good teams have that one player who stands out, who leads the team ....

Terry - Chelsea

Gerrard - Liverpool

Henry - Arsenal

Keane - Man U (days gone by)

All of these teams do/would suffer without the specified players

i hear what your saying but sorry i have to say that all good teams have that one player who stands out, who leads the team ....

Terry - Chelsea

Gerrard - Liverpool

Henry - Arsenal

Keane - Man U (days gone by)

All of these teams do/would suffer without the specified players

Would that be the same Arsenal that whooped you twice in yuor own back your without Henry?

The same Arsenal side that had their best run of the season wthout Henry.

And the same Arsenal side that seem to look twice as good at the moment without Henry.

Henry this season has been poor.

But has still scored 10 goals in the Premiership despite having a spell on the sidelines.

Still not up to his usual standards though. Having said that, the same could be said of the whole Arsenal team.

Would that be the same Arsenal that whooped you twice in yuor own back your without Henry?

The same Arsenal side that had their best run of the season wthout Henry.

And the same Arsenal side that seem to look twice as good at the moment without Henry.

as has Gerrard compared to previous seasons ...... everyone has a off form period buddy

Oh you mean in the 'Carling Cup' and the 'FA Cup' that in my opinion Rafa forfeighted anyway.

He wants to concentrate on the Prmiership and Europe, without being overstretched from fatigue and unjuries.

Arsenal return to Anfield on 31st March, I think you will find that being quite a different match.

Oh you mean in the 'Carling Cup' and the 'FA Cup' that in my opinion Rafa forfeighted anyway.

He wants to concentrate on the Prmiership and Europe, without being overstretched from fatigue and unjuries.

Arsenal return to Anfield on 31st March, I think you will find that being quite a different match.

Nonsense Liverpool put out a strong team for the FA-Cup game against Arsenal and both teams put out their reserves for the Carling Cup, in each game Liverpool were completely outclassed by Arsenal.

Archived