Liverpool Vs The Blades

scottf

Nonsense Liverpool put out a strong team for the FA-Cup game against Arsenal and both teams put out their reserves for the Carling Cup, in each game Liverpool were completely outclassed by Arsenal.

as have man u this season home and away conceding 6 points to arsenal in the process

Oh you mean in the 'Carling Cup' and the 'FA Cup' that in my opinion Rafa forfeighted anyway.

He wants to concentrate on the Prmiership and Europe, without being overstretched from fatigue and unjuries.

Arsenal return to Anfield on 31st March, I think you will find that being quite a different match.

i wouldnt say that we conceded the fa cup .... we threw the kitchen sink at arsenal in that game and got suckerpunched ...... however the carling cup i feel was a give away .... a distraction raffa knew he could do without

Would that be the same Arsenal that whooped you twice in yuor own back your without Henry?

The same Arsenal side that had their best run of the season wthout Henry.

And the same Arsenal side that seem to look twice as good at the moment without Henry.

Henry this season has been poor.

didnt henry play and score in one of those matches matey ???

nobody said it was ..... read back. we said that if it shouldnt have been a penalty for a foul on gerrard .... it would have been for a foul on crouch

But it wasn't a foul on crouch though? and it wasn't a penalty on gerrard either?

Arsenal return to Anfield on 31st March, I think you will find that being quite a different match.

correct IMO ... i think it may well be a different story, although Arsenal are a very strong away side and our record against them is not the best ....... we shall see

But it wasn't a foul on crouch though? and it wasn't a penalty on gerrard either?

ffs read back ..... i was just trying to explain to the lad what our posts were .... chill out man. In your opinion neither were a pen ..... id say that your guy is a prat who is too thick to know when the ref is staring at him from 5 yards away (as was conceded by your own manager)

as have man u this season home and away conceding 6 points to arsenal in the process

Wrong, United were poor in the game at Old Trafford but by all accounts (apart from yours obviously) the more recent game at the emirates was a closely fought game between two very good sides. In contrast in both the FA and League cup games where both Arsenal's 1st and 2nd team comfortably dealt with Liverpool.

ffs read back ..... i was just trying to explain to the lad what our posts were .... chill out man. In your opinion neither were a pen ..... id say that your guy is a prat who is too thick to know when the ref is staring at him from 5 yards away (as was conceded by your own manager)

Irrespective of whether the ref is staring at him from 5 yards away or not, it wasn't a penalty.

You wouldn't see many other refs giving it - only fanboy Bennett who was seen later in the Grafton having a laugh and joke with Gerrard.

Archived