Liverpool Vs The Blades

scottf

I don't see the blades winning tomorrow , we have had 3 goals scored against us at home in the league all season. There best hope is from set pieces as our defence is pretty solid. ( unless we are playing Arsenal:mad: )

Most of the lads I know who support the Blades reckon its going to be a defencive approach from Warnock and you can't blame him. One thing in Uniteds favour is that you can guarantee that Benitez will make changes I can even see him leaving Gerrard out now that Sissoko is fit.

Anyway , those who are going to Anfield have a good day and even if you do lose tomorrow at least it's preety certain you will be in the Premiership next season.

I agree, I think the Blades can scrape it tomorrow.

This is what the premier is all about, and I can't wait.

from the reports ive heard, it was so one sided, if it had been a boxing match it would have been stopped.

Glad you are stopping in prem but today it was a win at a canter ...... and with many first team players rested

from the reports ive heard, it was so one sided, if it had been a boxing match it would have been stopped.

Glad you are stopping in prem but today it was a win at a canter ...... and with many first team players rested

You shouldnt believe all you hear. Hardly a canter from 12 man Liverpool

Yes the refereeing was very one sided.

Your anaolgy of a boxing match is quite ridiculous, unless of course you can let me know the occasion a boxing referee allowed one of the boxers two free punches to the head of his opponent.

As for canter I assume that is a racing analogy, quite apt in that you are talkng horse Sh.it. ;)

Now back to the realities, we were not good enough but the scoreline was flattering. A fair result would have been 2-1 and should have been if we had not hit the cross bar.

You shouldnt believe all you hear. Hardly a canter from 12 man Liverpool

oh right .. ok ... dont tell me ..... we were lucky ....... bad ref ....... if he hadnt given them you would have won ......

you didnt get a sniff all game mate .. come on be normal

Liverpool played alot of fringe players and totally bossed you

Im glad Sheff utd are staying up but i did predict, correctly, that united couldnt score and that it was a matter of if we could score early or not.

SG goal was world class was it not ???? Please dont claim you were robbed...... atleast have the guts to admit when you have been well beat

Yes the refereeing was very one sided.

Your anaolgy of a boxing match is quite ridiculous, unless of course you can let me know the occasion a boxing referee allowed one of the boxers two free punches to the head of his opponent.

As for canter I assume that is a racing analogy, quite apt in that you are talkng horse Sh.it. ;)

ok mate .. sorry your right .... you were robbed today and should have won 3 0.................... only you never looked like scoring

Archived