Liverpool Vs The Blades

scottf

ok mate .. sorry your right .... you were robbed today and should have won 3 0.................... only you never looked like scoring

Carm down, carm down...................:hihi:

I do not believe we were robbed, but you are wrong, we had two clear chances. Montgomery fluffed a chance and as I said we hit the cross bar.

You took your chances in open play and scored.

Did you actually see the game. :suspect:

from the reports ive heard, it was so one sided..........

Carm down, carm down...................:hihi:

I do not believe we were robbed, but you are wrong, we had two clear chances. Montgomery fluffed a chance and as I said we hit the cross bar.

You took your chances in open play and scored.

Did you actually see the game. :suspect:

2 chances :hihi: :hihi: and so you should. If all you create is two chances then i wouldnt really be boasting mate

What about the chances we missed, or did we score with every chance ??

2 chances :hihi: :hihi: and so you should. If all you create is two chances then i wouldnt really be boasting mate

What about the chances we missed, or did we score with every chance ??

For the hard of thinking I will ask again, in big writing and in Liverpool red:

DID YOU ACTUALLY SEE THE GAME?

from the reports ive heard, it was so one sided, ...................

I said we had two CLEAR chances.

And yes, you did score with every chance you had. :rolleyes:

If I'm not mistaken you have only been beaten once at home in the last two seasons, so take away the two non penalties and we didn't do as badly as the scoreline suggests. Mate.

If I'm not mistaken you have only been beaten once at home in the last two seasons, so take away the two non penalties and we didn't do as badly as the scoreline suggests. Mate.

Unless of course you include domestic cups in which Liverpool have been both soundly beaten and utterly humiliated at Anfield.

For the hard of thinking I will ask again, in big writing and in Liverpool red:

DID YOU ACTUALLY SEE THE GAME?

I said we had two CLEAR chances.

And yes, you did score with every chance you had. :rolleyes:

amazing that ..... not one other chance during the whole game ???

Unless of course you include domestic cups in which Liverpool have been both soundly beaten and utterly humiliated at Anfield.

but we are talking about the prem buddie ....... stop falling back on freak cup games.

Even man u cannot beat liverpools home record in the prem , but i suppose you can only fall back on the cup games so ok, say it again ..... and again...... and again ........

you have said it that many times, your PC types it itself

Since I won't get to see them until MOTD tonight .. is there any justification behind all these claims of non-penalties, or is it the usual "any decision against our team must have been wrong" rubbish?

i have to admit that i havent seen the game yet, but the reports from sky sports, and the bbc, say that we bossed the game from start to finish.

The penalties, they claim, was ........... 1. dubious. Holding. 2. penalty. No doubt

Archived