Liverpool Vs The Blades

scottf

Did you not read my question? If you stick your arms out to block someone from running past you, it is a foul. There's not even any point to discuss here.

Do you not know the rules? If he lifts his arm to defend or tussle, and not with violent intention, but does so too much, it's obstruction, and therefore an indirect free kick in the area.

Gerrard wasn't running when the 'offence' took place.

A defender is also allowed to guard his space, so long as it doesn't hinder an opponent. This can be widening his arms, moving from side to side, even timing a jump in front of an attacker.

Gerrard deliberately tangled, and then looked for a penalty. He is a cheat.

Your point is?

I agree, I think the Blades can scrape it tomorrow.

This is what the premier is all about, and I can't wait.

OOPS.....thats the last time I make a prediction eh?

I went to the game, and United put alot of effort in to trying to contain a Liverpool team that hardly resembled the team that played against Barcelona.

We can cope in this league, and I think we'll stay up, but we aren't yet good or confident enough to be able to go to places like Anfield and be confident of bringing something away.

Disappointed with Gerrard after having watched the match on TV, he played for the first penalty, we were too naive there and so was the ref.

Loved being at Anfield, but very disappointed with the crowd there. Once the anthem was sung, that was just about it - but then they were only playing United I guess, so they couldn't be bothered. Thats the feeling I got. So much for the famous Anfield roar and support.

I have to ask. In which parallel universe is sticking your arms out as wide as possible to stop other players from going around you, NOT a foul? Cos it sure as hell isn't this one. Penalty, no question about it.

All Kozzy did is have his arms out, he did not pull him to the ground, but then again its golden boy Gerrard we are talking about. This specimen was talking earlier on this season about players cheating to get penalties. Whats that phrase about pot and kettle. You will get penalties like that if you play for the big clubs, they did at Bramall lane in the first match of the season. If you get penalties for what Kozzy did yesterday there shouild be at least 10 for each side, every game, because it always happens

you didnt get a sniff all game mate ..

hitting crossbar not getting a sniff? little boy

2 chances :hihi: :hihi: and so you should. If all you create is two chances then i wouldnt really be boasting mate

What about the chances we missed, or did we score with every chance ??

2 shots on target, 4 off target. comparison 6 and 4..... (including the 2 penalties too) http://home.skysports.com/matchreport.aspx?fxid=298371&CPID=8&channel=

Since I won't get to see them until MOTD tonight .. is there any justification behind all these claims of non-penalties, or is it the usual "any decision against our team must have been wrong" rubbish?

Oh yes, poor decision by bennett.

what, like ronaldo, the biggest diver the prem has ever seen

Why bring him up?

agree .. the first one was not a blatent foul

But let me say this .................

How thick can you get, when gerrard, whilst getting manhandled, grabbed, pulled etc .... holds his hands out and shows the ref......... sheff u player carries on doing it .......... i would say, "ok idiot, the ref has seen you do it, if your so thick that you will carry on, ..... ill have a penalty thank you"

And do you know what ....... he did !!!!!

IF you honestly believe he was "manhandled" then you must be some sort of retard or using the wrong word. What exactly did Kozluk "carry" on doing? Showing his arms to say he aint touching him.....

and so did everyone else ....... you talk nonsense mate ...

Im wondering why, if its that easy, ..... he didnt win another to get robbie a hatrick :confused: its nothing to do with your defenders being dumb and innept at defending is it ???

You talk nonsense, go on about Liverpool all time and I bet you dont even go to any games. Anyways for this point I would just like to state for the second goal, a defender did not foul gerra the diver. It was monty.

I have to ask. In which parallel universe is sticking your arms out as wide as possible to stop other players from going around you, NOT a foul? Cos it sure as hell isn't this one. Penalty, no question about it.

When was Kozluk stopping Gerrard getting past him? Kozluk has his arms so the referee can see he is not fouling gerrard, and you know this so stop trying to troll people.

The first penalty was an absolute joke, and i now offically hate Gerrard more than ever. Cheating scouse vermin scum. (sorry that was a bit extreme)

LFCMadPaul, i have now discontinued to take you seriously, becasue your head is so far up your own arse. When you decide to stop constantly praising liverpool, i shall consider to take your views into account, becasue so far they are clearly one sided. (we all know you support them, so you can calm down now)

Archived