Last laught at the roundhouse tomorrow, any good?

byevilroot

Its a great night out. It can be better or worse depending on the line up of course, but I've been several times and the standard of comics are generally excellent.

My only quible is the layout of the room which they can't do that much about. Thent tend to have to put the tables very close together but once the show starts I don't think you notice (its just getting in and out to the bar!).

I went to it at the Lescar, and it's absolutely fantastic. Toby Foster is a great compere.

I've heard it's pretty pricey to get tickets for the one in town, but worth every penny if anything that I saw was anything to go by.

I recommend highly. Most of my friends have been to one in town, and said it's as good.

:)

my wife and i go once a month,its a great night out and well worth the £15 entrance fee,

i would try and go when toby is the compare as the last time we went it was a different person who wasnt up to the same standard as toby in my opinion, but it was still a good night.

Archived