Best curry house in Sheffield

brooksy

I got salmonella poisoning from the Alameer a couple of years back. Favourite restaurant for me is the Bombay, just round the corner from the Frog and Parrot. Closed for a refurb at the moment though.

Originally posted by brooksy

ive been past the mangla but it looked a pretty rough place, also not sure about making a trip up pitsmoor after dark. whats theprices like , food sounds good mighnt give it atry cheers.

i always get a taxi there and get one orded to pick us up.....not walking around up there in the early hours........prices are very good btw......as for the post on the bombay..khan's just up from there is owned by the same people and the grun is just good.

Originally posted by brooksy

ive been past the mangla but it looked a pretty rough place, also not sure about making a trip up pitsmoor after dark.

Just get a taxi there and a taxi back home,nothing to worry about then.

Also you might have wanted to try doing a search.

Originally posted by kirky

[bas for the post on the bombay..khan's just up from there is owned by the same people and the grun is just good. [/b]

I know Khans is the same owners, but the food, IMO, isnt a patch on the Bombay. Everytime Ive been there, theyve drowned everything in coriander. Ive nothing against using a bit of it as a garnish, but when you cant see the curry for the herbs, its a bit much.

Archived